It is a complex market research that allows detailed analysis of consumer habits and preferences in relation to the researched product category and its brands.
THE OBJECTIVES OF RESEARCH:
– To analyze the level of the brands awareness (spontaneously, top of mind, knowledge pointers);
– To analyze the level of the advertising awareness of brands ( as an element of appreciation of advertising campaign);
– To analyze the purchase and consumption of brands – the frequency, quantity (volume), place of purchase and consumption situation;
– To analyze the image of brands;
– To analyze the level of satisfaction of brands and the loyalty to them;
– Detecting advantages and disadvantages of brands;
– Characterization of the portrait of the consumers, from the social – demographic point of view, psychographic characteristics;
– Detection of specific characteristics of the consumers group after certain characteristics like psychographic / behavior or rational / socio – demographic;
– The complete and accurate feature of the received segments, the definition of their proportion;
– Defining the segments perspective for the client;
– Definition of tools for achieving the targeted goals of customer’s segments;
The same researche is carried out by the methods CATI / PAPI / CAWI / TAPI, with national coverage with the sample of 1200 resultative surveys.